Thursday 19 May 2011

Exam Hatred

Allow me to voice my disdain for exams. It's not as though they're useless, but I see them only as a test of our memory of subject material we've spent the last year processing through our minds. Granted, they allow us to get good grades and go forward to higher places, but the premise of exams leads to a great deal of work and an unnecessary amount of stress.


I can handle this, I don't like it, but I can handle it. I feel sorry for others though, as exams can leave some people in a very bad state of mind, leading them to contemplate too much, and even sow the seeds of self-doubt and pity. Stand strong my friends, I have an exam the very morning I decide to write this. If an idiot like me can do it, then believe me, you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment